Building on Inalco’s core concerns - the preservation, study and transmission, , our foundation leads projects in education and research.
With 104 languages taught and 300 faculty members, Inalco, through its foundation, promotes dialogue between cultures, responds to societal issues, and addresses the political, economic, social, and environmental conflicts that concern us all using sources in local languages.
The Foundation works in support of Inalco’s missions : education, research, and advancing knowledge and skills in a globalized world in order to :
• provide expertise on the contemporary world and increase awareness around languages and cultures
• support the excellence of teaching and research
• increase Inalco’s expertise, attractiveness and reputation abroad.
The Foundation aims to raise funds around three lines of action:
- Supporting excellence and encouraging student mobility (merit-based scholarships and international mobility grants)
- Encouraging social and professional integration for refugees by enabling them to undertake a study program at Inalco (Inalc’ER)
- Promoting exchange and innovation with new teaching methods and equipment
- Renovating our historic building (Saint-Germain-des-Près, Paris)
- Developing distance language teaching to encourage access to all
- Anticipating migration patterns and their socio-economic impacts
When you give to Inalco, you can benefit from tax advantages on your real estate wealth tax (IFI), income tax, or corporate tax
You can donate online, by check, or by bank transfer.