PLIDAM is a research team whose area of research is a pluridisciplinary field that borders on applied linguistics as it relates to the dissemination, learning and teaching of languages and literature.
Its research sheds light on the process of globalization, the acceleration of European integration and French as a world language. Its activities are structured around six main themes:
- Language policies, multilingualism and representations;
- Language skills: construction and evaluation;
- Lexicon and translation: what didactics?;
- Literature and culture in language didactics;
- Designing educational tools in a multilingual perspective;
- SemioMed “Semiotics, multimedia corpus and uses”.