Reissue of student card

Lost or stolen student ID card: how do I get a new one?

Any reissue of a student card is subject to administrative registration in good standing for the current academic year.

To obtain a new card, please fill in the form below and return it completed to the Inalco accounting agency:
By signing this form, you certify on your honor that your student card has been lost and/or stolen.

For information, the certificate of schooling is available on your ENT as soon as you have made your administrative registration and it has been validated.

Formulaire carte étudiante (216 KB, .pdf)